The modern day toastmaster has the ability to adapt to the particular requirements of each
individual wedding and his experience enables him to be either the formal professional or
the informal link-man he circumstances require.
By taking responsibility, you and your family can then relax and enjoy your special day
with no need to worry about any of the organisational aspects.
Arriving at the venue for the preliminary checks, a typical wedding reception can include
some or all of the following:
• Liaise with photographer/videographer
• Receive your guests
• Receive and escort the Bride and Groom on arrival
• Organise the wedding line and make the necessary announcements
• Announce the entrance of the Bride and Groom and escort them to their seats
• Say Grace or introduce a family choice to do so before the meal
• Announce and organise the cutting of the wedding cake
• Announce any formal speeches and toasts or special presentations
• Close the formal proceedings and escort the Bride and Groom from the function
• Prepare for any subsequent festivities and make necessary announcements
• Be available throughout to deal with any problems and emergencies
All of the above delivered in style, dressed in the traditional 'Red Coated' uniform and with due prior consultation with the Host, Hostess, Bride and Groom.
Expertise and services include:
Weddings • Bar-mitzvahs/Bat-mitzvahs • Civic Functions • Masonic Festivals • Corporate Functions • Company Promotions/Open days • Award Ceremonies
Charity Balls • Rotary/Lions Club Dinners • Royal Occasions
Please feel free to Contact James or Barbara, Professional Toastmasters Graduates of the UK School of Professional Toastmasters at,
Tel /fax: 01454 778226 Mobile: James 07764 196 123 - Barbara 07816 839 141